3 January 2009

Bonjour

Today it is blue sky and a little chilly here. I love the blue sky but are willing it to be warmer as we watched a programme about an english couple relocating to Australia and it made me a little homesick.


Yes I am a kiwi but I have spent many years working in Sydney and as a result have an Australian passport which I adore as the photo in it is a lot nicer than my Kiwi one :-)


For those of you that do not know me I am a "40 something" kiwi who has spent the last 15 years of my life travelling and working around the world. I have lived in Dubai, London, Sydney, Mumbai and Istanbul and have travelled extensively as a result of working for large corporate companies.

Not quite 2 years ago I discovered France and spent the first year setting up a boutique style B&B "Maison de Poitiers" in a tranquil 13th century village called Castillonnes which is not far from Bergerac airport.

The next project has commenced which is luxury holiday apartments (maison no. 20) in a lively 13th century village called Eymet which is not far from here.

We have created a website for the apartments, http://www.maison20.com/

A couple of the rooms have already appeared on the top 100 rooms on mydeco.com which was a nice suprise.

I had better get back to work.

Bonne Annee

Leeann

No comments:

Post a Comment